Heyyy Ohhhh...

What up fellas and ladies.

Well life is good. The MTC is pretty nuts. I for sure have learned a lot and come much closer to my Lord. This week has been as eventful as can be in a a box. haha My favorite things here:
First I LOVE the Korean Elders. They are HILARIOUS. I will send a pic next week. There is 8 of them straight from Seoul going to Busan. and they are here for 3 weeks.  They are on our floor. The way I came to know them was an answer to my prayers.  I have had a great week except on saturday night I was having some "nice" anxiety. The day was rough. As we got back to our residence, I really just wanted to be alone to calm down. But then all of a sudden Elder Kil (kirr hahahahah) came up to our room asking for the District Leader.  So since I am district leader, I was able to talk to him.  He is district leader and had some questions.  Well not knowing english too well, we went to him room so he could show me.  I walked in and felt the Korean love. Hugs all around, fist bumps, high fives, and eating Korean food. "Korean food SOOOOO good"  After I answered their questions, hugs went around.  We pretty much are best friends. They now walk by our room slow motion or dancing. haha Anyway, the reason why they were an answer was because I was praying to Heavenly Father to help me lose my anxiety.  Well he did it though His disciples from Korea! Elder Mitch Calder has also been a great help! We met at USU leadership camp and have been great friends since. Well it's no coincidence we are here the same time! We are pretty much the same and he has helped me out so much! taught me to meditate so i can sleep! haha I love him!
I have never felt so much closer to the Lord here than in my life.  Prayers are answered and things just make more sense. It's incredible. His love is something that words cannot do any justice.  This gospel is all about love. You can not succeed if you don't love what you're doing and love Christ. Because here I have given my life to Him. Teaching lessons in Cantonese is SOO hard but its so much easier when the spirit is with you! I know that by showing to the Lord that I am willing to give up my life, he will walk with me.  It's so awesome because I really do feel as if I have someone with me at all times! (besides my companion...) haha I just love it here because the Lord puts us in places and situations that change and help our lives. I LOVE my district!! They are so great. We were are put in this together because each and everyone of them helps me so much!
I dont know where I got this from or if I wrote it myself, but in my planner i have "Do it the Lord's way. Find the smile. It's His time."  That is sooo true, this is His time. Even though it is very hard, you can always find the smile. 
I could go on forever but I am pretty much out of time and don't like typing too much.. haha so write me and i'll write back haha.
Some funny things:
Sitting in the devotional on Sunday (which was incredible) and Woo Jueng Louh tried letting a silent fart out, but... it wasn't. hahahahhahahah 
One of the sisters from the Phillipines had the best quote. "I like to play Tae-Kwon-Do, I like to paint landscapes, and Doritos." So awesome!

I have no idea what else to write and my milk for my cereal is getting warm. Email yah next Monday. Ps i thought for a second just barely that i had a hernia. Nope. we're good.

Well I Love you all!! The church is more than true, it's real!! I love being here and even though it's hard it is more than worth it. Can't wait to get to Hong Kong! haha 

Ngoi,
Tohng Jueng Louh.









No comments:

Post a Comment